Installing Solutions Overview for Kubernetes Administrators
These instructions are designed for experienced Kubernetes users and list the steps for solution install.
- If you don't have access to Kubernetes, follow the steps found in the GCP Trial Account, and watch our Getting Started in SoFy video to view where to download a chart in SoFy.
- If you need more details on any step, see the Step-by-Step Solution Install with Kubernetes guide.
- Supported versions of Kubernetes, Helm and Cert-Manager are listed in the Kubernetes Environments & Requirements guide.
You will need the following:
- Cert-Manager must be installed in the target cluster
- Each solution must be in a separate namespace
- Create a pull secret using your HCL repository credentials
Install the solution chart, providing the pull secret and details of your license server
helm install [release-name] [file-name] --set global.hclImagePullSecret=[secret-name] --set hclFlexnetURL=[flexnet-url] --set hclFlexnetID=[flexnet-id]